Sunday 15 May 2011

HOUR#23-26 : DONATING STUFF



"Freedom can’t be bought, it can only be found."
Everett Bogue

Over the past few months many of my clothes and other items like bags, art supplies, books, etc have been donated to various charity shops in my area.

They have been sorted, packed and transported to the locations in question.

Tomorrow, much of my furniture will be going the same way, this time to Track 2000.

This giving stuff away thing starts to get addicting after a while. The space created by the old items is very cleansing plus there's the warm feeling in your stomach as you know you're doing good.

Onwards.

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing this a lot too. I have to agree, donating can be a bit addicting. I find the less stuff I have the more free I begin to feel. I really enjoy your blog and think its a great and unique approach to moving towards a more minimalist lifestyle

    ReplyDelete